Live Hacking CD is a new Linux distribution packed with tools and utilities for ethical hacking, penetration testing and countermeasure verification. Based on Ubuntu this ‘Live CD” runs directly from the CD and doesn’t require installation on your hard-drive. Once booted you can use the included tools to test, check, ethically hack and perform penetration tests on your own network to make sure that it is secure from outside intruders.
The CD comes in two forms. A full Linux desktop including a graphical user interface (GNOME) and applications like Firefox along with tools and utilities for DNS enumeration, reconnaissance, foot-printing, password cracking and network sniffing. For greater accessibility there is a Live Hacking menu to help you quick find and launch the tools.
The second variation is the Live Hacking Mini CD, which is command line only. However this doesn't detract from the power of the tools and utilities included as most of the penetration testing and ethical hacking tools are command line tools. The included /lh directory has symbolic links to the different tools included.
Here is a list of the hacking tools you can find on the Live Hacking CD:
Reconnaissance (and DNS)
* Dig - DNS lookup utility
* DNSMap - DNS mapping is a mechanism which allows hosts on a private LAN to use DNS Services even if the address of an actual DNS Server is unknown.
* DNSTracer - Trace DNS queries to the source
* DNSWalk - Checks DNS zone information using nameserver lookups
* Netmask - Helps determine network masks
* Relay Scanner - This program is used to test SMTP servers for Relaying problems
* TCPTraceroute - Traceroute implementation using TCP packets
* Firewalk - Firewalk is a network auditing tool that attempts to determine what transport protocols a given gateway will pass.
* Amap - Performs fast and reliable application protocol detection, independent of the TCP/UDP port they are being bound to.
* Curl - Get a file from an HTTP, HTTPS or FTP server
* Fping - Sends ICMP ECHO_REQUEST packets to network hosts
* Hping3 - Active Network Smashing Tool
* HTTprint - A web server fingerprinting tool
* Ike-Scan - IPsec VPN scanning, fingerprinting and testing tool
* MetoScan - HTTP method scanner
* Namp - The Network Mapper
* Netcat - TCP/IP swiss army knife
* P0f - Passive OS fingerprinting and masquerade detection utility
* Zenmap - The Network Mapper Front End
* Chntpw - NT SAM password recovery utility
* Rainbowcrack – Crack LM, MD5 and SHA1 hashes
* THC PPTP Bruter - A brute forcing program against PPTP VPN endpoints (TCP port 1723)
* VNCrack – Crack VNC passwords
* John the ripper - A fast password cracker
* DHCP Dump – DHCP packet dumper
* Dsniff – Password sniffer
* SSLDump – Dump SSL traffic on a network
* Ntop – Displays top network users
* Wireshark – Interactively dump and analyze network traffic
Spoofing (or Masquerading)
* File2cable - Sends a file as a raw ethernet frame
* Netsed – Network packet streaming editor
* Sing – Send ICMP Nasty Garbage packets to network hosts
* TCPreplay – Replay network traffic stored in pcap files
Wireless Networking Utilities
* Aircrack-ng - Aircrack-ng is an 802.11 WEP and WPA-PSK keys cracking program that can recover keys once enough data packets have been captured.
* Kismet – Wireless sniffing and monitoring
* THC Leap Cracker - The THC LEAP Cracker Tool suite contains tools to break the NTChallengeResponse encryption technique e.g. used by Cisco Wireless LEAP Authentication.
* WEPCrack - WEPCrack is an open source tool for breaking 802.11 WEP secret keys.
* WIDZ - Wireless Intrusion Detection System
* Cowpatty - Brute-force dictionary attack against WPA-PSK
* GDB – The GNU Debugger.
* Hexdump – ASCII, decimal, hexadecimal and octal dump tool.
* Hexedit – View and edit file in hexadecimal or in ASCII
* Wipe – Securely erase files
* Madedit -Text/Hex Editor
ข้อมูลในส่วนนี้ถูกซ่อนไว้ (คุณต้องสมัครสมาชิกและมี 10 โพส}:คุณมีสิทธิไม่เพียงพอในการดูข้อมูลที่ถูกซ่อน